Lucy Ricardo being blamed for everything

I hated how they all yelled at Lucy for ruining the Mertz's apartment with the feathers when it was FRED'S fault. And how they all pointed at Lucy for believing that the O'Briens were terrorists and shooting shotguns in the apartment. I know she believed it first but they all eventually did as well. And it wasn't just her who nearly killed the policeman at the door. And not just Lucy Ricardo, I felt bad for Lucy Carter when she was only trying to help Uncle Harry stop that "marriage" which cost him 100 grand.

Lucy didn't misplace the train tickets to Flordia. She also was just being nice to the Mertz's covering up Ricky's mistake when she gave them their tickets back to NY. Ricky was the one who played the marriage license joke on her and then acted like a jerk.

I agree it wasn't always Lucy's fault. No wonder she cried "I get blamed for everything".

I am glad she tried to stick up for herself in the redecorating episode but they didn't listen. What about when Lucy thought she lost her ring in the barbecue and they took it apart? It was Ricky who purposely took it from where she knew she left it and who could blame her for not wanting to wear it while dealing with cement? She probably could've put it in her pocket though. And in one of my Lucy books, in the Bonus Bucks episode, it says it was HER fault that the ticket got sent to the laundry when they clearly stated it was Ricky's fault.

Any other instance where you feel bad for Lucy Carmichael? The car hop one sure makes me feel bad for her--she was given a TV as a gift from the main boss which would've been used as a replacement tv for Mooney but then it broke. I can't remember how it broke but I felt bad for her. I would've gone to the main boss and told him what a jerk Mr. Mooney was half the time, but then again, Lucy Carmichael was kind of a ding-a-ling, taking long breaks and talking to Mary Jane and playing hooky to go to a sale.

THE BIGGEST ONE I HATE THE MOST is when she was being blamed for the Oil Wells investments falling through. 

Actually she and Ricky thought of it and every one else just went along with it- and then they all blamed her when they all congratulated her! lol 

I can understand Lucy Ricardo messing up things because she has the mentality of a clever child most of the time. Lucy Carmichael from seasons 1-3 and Lucy Carter for all of HL usually is meddlesome towards her kids and messes things up. Lucy Carmichael from seasons 4-6 verged on being mentally handicapped.

Archived