I LOVE this one. lol. Especially Lucy at the audition trying to blend in with the other chicks (with that piano music) and Viv in the background laughing. Then the time step with Lucy trying to keep up.

A size 12 today is like, super super small.

:desi1: : Well ... you're too fat.

:lucywow: : FAT?! :lucyeww:

And whatever happened to Butch?!

Butch and Tiger from Brady Bunch ran off to dog sitcom heaven.

A 12 is about a 6 or 8 today. I always so wondered if they had an extra dress made for the split seems joke. Also Lucy still had on some baby weight but she still not into that dress that she was wearing prebaby.

And whatever happened to Butch?!

Maybe Lucy ate him. ;)

This is a great episode, but one thing that always bugs me is the women Lucy was competing with at the auditions are all sitting in the nightclub audience for the final number. Talk about good sports!

Butch and Tiger from Brady Bunch ran off to dog sitcom heaven.

A 12 is about a 6 or 8 today. I always so wondered if they had an extra dress made for the split seems joke. Also Lucy still had on some baby weight but she still not into that dress that she was wearing prebaby.

They had to have made a separate dress for that scene. Especially if they ran through the show like a play.

Maybe Lucy ate him. ;)

This is a great episode, but one thing that always bugs me is the women Lucy was competing with at the auditions are all sitting in the nightclub audience for the final number. Talk about good sports!

Budget considerations, most likely. Why hire two sets of "glorified" extras?? 

Archived