Lucille Ball and Bob Hope 1984

Annaleigh

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1289260389' post='3176]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL-o1zQC4Is

As bad as most of the Hope specials were, Lucy usually came off very well in them, looking lovely, i wish you could find the Bob Hope's Love Affair with Lucy which is the absolute best thing he ever did for ehr, it was a tribute to her after she passed on. All their best sketches and tributes from many including the lovely Betty White.

As bad as most of the Hope specials were, Lucy usually came off very well in them, looking lovely, i wish you could find the Bob Hope's Love Affair with Lucy which is the absolute best thing he ever did for ehr, it was a tribute to her after she passed on. All their best sketches and tributes from many including the lovely Betty White.

Betty who?? lucydisgust.JPG

Aw! I really wish I could see that special!!

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1289362439' post='3241]

Aw! I really wish I could see that special!!

I think it ran about an hour and a half, it aired in the months after Lucy passed on. Each major sketch was introduced by a star who shared some Lucy memories, like Betty and Kirk Cameron and the great George Burns. It was a nice tribute, some of their best stuff, the cruddy ones were only shown in a quick montage at the end. One clip just had Lucy coming in in various evening gowns as she grew older in front of our eyes, LOL!

Archived