Automan for sale

Neil

For sale but not by me!  So there were 13 Automans

AUTOMAN

starring Desi Arnaz Jr, Robert Lansing & Chuck Wagner

When Walter Nebicher (Desi Arnaz Jr), head of the computer section of the Los Angeles Police Department, is denied the opportunity to fight crime on the streets and relegated to an office, he begins solving crimes by computer and begins designing a video game called "Automan."

He programs its character with the knowledge of sleuthing from Sherlock Holmes to James Bond. Automan (Chuck Wagner), an artificially intelligent computer construct that looks real, sounds real and, given enough power, can have an actual physical presence outside the computer that feels real. Together, Walter and Automan along with Cursor, a small floating droid that can create any object Automan needs, battle the criminal elements of the city.

His immediate superior Lt. Jack (Robert Lansing) Curtis; a hot shot police detective. Lt. Jack Curtis gives no respect as to this contribution to the force. The series depicts a battle against crime as undertaken by Officer Walter Nebicher and is holographic assistant, Automan. A unique mystery series in this 13 episode limited un series. Reg $29.95 reduced to just $24.95 – AN ADDITIONAL 20% off through September 25, 2014 now just $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping ($5.95 outside USA)

AUTOMAN: THE PILOT - STAYING ALIVE WHILE RUNNING A HIGH FLASHDANCE - THE GREAT PRETENDER - SHIPS IN THE NIGHT - UNREASONABLE FACSIMILE - FALSHES AND ASHES - THE BIGGEST GAME IN TOWN - RENEGADE RUN - MURDER MTV - MURDER TAKE ONE - ZIPPERS - DEATH BY DESIGN - CLUB TEN

Neil:  Is this a DVD set?  How did you come by this information - Amazon?  Thanks...JK

I get emails from this outfit.  Not sure if I ever bought anything from them.  Most likely taped off the air.

ANY QUESTIONS JUST EMAIL ME AT

dt740@hotmail.com OR CALL ME AT 248-435-2851 (AND YES…I WILL TAKE ORDERS BY PHONE)

You can also order by mail – send money order to:

Dennis Thomas

1060 W. Selfridge

Clawson, Michigan 4801

Archived