TV Guide Spotlight: TV's 13 Spookiest Halloween Episodes

Mill Creek: 'TV Guide Spotlight: TV's 13 Spookiest Halloween Episodes'

Single-DVD release in stores this September with haunted specials from many great shows!      

• Unleash The Greatest TV Tricks & Treats In One Spooktacular Collection! Discover the buried treasures of TV's Halloween hits. This ghoulishly good collection is packed with 13 eerie episodes from your favorite TV shows. These are the spooky specials that celebrated the magic and creativity of network TV. Filled with kooky characters and haunted hilarity this DVD collection is sure to be a boo-rific time!

Mill Creek Entertainment has scheduled a September 16th scream-fest with their $9.98 SRP DVD, TV Guide Spotlight: TV's 13 Spookiest Halloween Episodes. Which thirteen? How 'bout them caramel apples?...

TVGuideSpotlight_TVs13SpooikietHalloween
  1. BEWITCHED - A Safe and Sane Halloween
  2. I DREAM OF JEANNIE - My Master, the Ghost Breaker
  3. THE JEFFERSONS - Now You See It, Now You Don't - Part 1 & 2
  4. SQUARE PEGS - Halloween XII
  5. THE FACTS OF LIFE - The Halloween Show
  6. MARRIED...WITH CHILDREN - Take My Wife, Please
  7. ROSEANNE - Boo!
  8. THE COSBY SHOW - Halloween
  9. NEWSRADIO - Halloween
  10. MAD ABOUT YOU - The Unplanned Child
  11. 3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN - Scaredy Dick
  12. NED AND STACEY - Halloween Story
  13. THAT '70S SHOW - Halloween

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Site-News-TV-Guide-Spotlight/20091

No "Lucy Has a Nightmare " Lucy Show? or whatever the title of the third season show where Lucy and Viv are witches.  I always assumed this was the Halloween episode and was surprised later to find out it wasn't.

Another (semi)holiday episode opportunity missed by TLS and Here's Lucy.

It seems like HL could have replaced some of their trips to the jungle with different holiday eps. Maybe they were thinking of reruns?

Anyway, the DVD looks good but That 70's Show's best Halloween episode was the one with all the Hitchcock homages. Anybody else seen that one?

Archived