Gale in Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour episode

I haven't seen the hour long shows in a while & watched Lucy Makes Room for Danny today. I had forgotten about the courtroom scene & what an excellent performance Gale gave as the judge. I remember thinking, 'He was really good as Mr Littlefield on the half-hour shows, but he is fantastic in this!" B)

If you haven't seen it in a while either, pop in your DVD & enjoy. :D:gale1:

I haven't seen the hour long shows in a while & watched Lucy Makes Room for Danny today. I had forgotten about the courtroom scene & what an excellent performance Gale gave as the judge. I remember thinking, 'He was really good as Mr Littlefield on the half-hour shows, but he is fantastic in this!" B)

Yup, he's best in small doses when he does his BOILING OVER schtick, i especially loved the part where he turns on her after she covers his face in snow, LOL! :gale1::lucy2::gale2::hlLOL::lol:

'He was really good as Mr Littlefield on the half-hour shows, but he is fantastic in this!" B)

Gale is a person who can "play to the back of the house" and usually get away with it. He's so utterly loveable that even when he's venting his spleen...eyes popping...and voice booming... you still want to hug him for some reason. :lucythrill:

Archived