FAVORITE MUSICAL INTERLUDE ON ILL

C L A U D E

So many spring to mind :D ! I liked the Indian one, too, and also when Fred sings Red, Red Robin (& Ethel dances him out the door). When Ricky did the straw hat number & danced with the cleaning lady at the Tropicana, that was cute. Oh, & the ump song with Bob Hope! Clever & funny -- enjoyed how they wrote lyrics to go with his signature Thanks for the Memory song.

The one where Lucy stages the show & ends up having a 1920's --er, 50's -- review, also liked the rehearsals for the barbershop quartet when the foursome is rehearsing in the Ricardo's living room & they keep shooing Lucy farther & farther away because she is so off key :professor: . Some I like for the music, others for the funny :lucyhaha:

I'll stop now :marionstrong:

Wait -- one more! ;)

In Ethel's Hometown, when she is singing the opera-type song (I forget the name of it) & the others are acting up onstage behind her :lucythrill:

Oops -- TWO more :lol: . Ethel :viv1: singing "I am Lilyyyyyyy, of the valleeeeey ...". And as long as I am going to that episode, Lucy (with unwelcome backup) singing I am the Queen of the Gypsies :hlLOL:

So many spring to mind :D ! I liked the Indian one, too, and also when Fred sings Red, Red Robin (& Ethel dances him out the door). When Ricky did the straw hat number & danced with the cleaning lady at the Tropicana, that was cute. Oh, & the ump song with Bob Hope! Clever & funny -- enjoyed how they wrote lyrics to go with his signature Thanks for the Memory song.

The one where Lucy stages the show & ends up having a 1920's --er, 50's -- review, also liked the rehearsals for the barbershop quartet when the foursome is rehearsing in the Ricardo's living room & they keep shooing Lucy farther & farther away because she is so off key :professor: . Some I like for the music, others for the funny :lucyhaha:

I'll stop now :marionstrong:

Oh yes, all great, the Hope and barbershop quartet especially, yes the cleaning lady one always gets me RIGHT HERE, and the most famous one you mentionned in your second post, The Queen of the Gypsies and good ole Prince Lancelot who loves to sing and dance A LOT, LOL! :lucythrill:

Archived