DVD Alert: The Big Street (Reissue) Dec. 2, 2014

Brock

Yeah, that WAS a good one, forgot about it as i always play the last ten minutes only, her best acting ever.  I WISH I COULD DANCE TO IT as those tears run down her incredibly beautiful face.

great film, also rather bizarre, every character seems to be a misfit.

I wish instead of DVD re-releases they'd tart putting these classics on Blu-ray.

Oh i'm sure they'll TART doing that soon.  Years from now, every single one of her movies will be out on Blu Ray.  Hollywood's very clever that way, any gimmick to get us to buy everything over and over again.  Wouldn't it a bit simpler to make some great NEW movies?  LOL!

Oh i'm sure they'll TART doing that soon. Years from now, every single one of her movies will be out on Blu Ray. Hollywood's very clever that way, any gimmick to get us to buy everything over and over again. Wouldn't it a bit simpler to make some great NEW movies? LOL!

Lol, forgive my typo! I hate to say it, but I doubt we'll see all her movies on Blu, if only because we never saw them all reach DVD. And I know some of the archive releases have received a Blu upgrade, so I'm more than ready for some Lucy love in that sense

Lol, forgive my typo! I hate to say it, but I doubt we'll see all her movies on Blu, if only because we never saw them all reach DVD. And I know some of the archive releases have received a Blu upgrade, so I'm more than ready for some Lucy love in that sense

I know but it seems that with each new format, more of her more obscure stuff comes out.  But you're right, i'm still waiting for that Turner/RKO set of 12 of her movies which i had in Beta, and some VHS ones never did make it to dvd or at least not yet but she did get those Columbia ones on dvd as well as a few Lucy collections.  I guess we have to thank the great Tom Watson for adding priceless previously unreleased things in special features of her dvds season by season for her later two series.  And sorry about teasing you about your typo, i just can't help doing that, somebody should do that to me, that would stop me from doing it again.  Ok, let's try this people, it's Ann S O T H E R N and Carol Burnett as well as Dick Cavett, not Southern, Burnette or Cavette.  LOL!   At least it's better than E Bay's constant Desi Arnez crap.

Archived