I Love Lucy Pontiac for sale.

Luvsbway

I think only you and i would get that one, LOL!  Remember penny candy, these are 8 for one cent, these are ten for one cent . . . . 

Let me give you an idea; my parents had the neighborhood corner grocery store until 1958; I can remember 2 for a penny candy that we are paying $1.00 for today; racking my brain trying to figure out the 8 and 10 for a penny; but, I'm sure there must have been some, if you can remember, I, by 8 years, should be able to !!!! :fabrary:

Let me give you an idea; my parents had the neighborhood corner grocery store until 1958; I can remember 2 for a penny candy that we are paying $1.00 for today; racking my brain trying to figure out the 8 and 10 for a penny; but, I'm sure there must have been some, if you can remember, I, by 8 years, should be able to !!!! :fabrary:

I remember going to the corner store where this HUGE section was just containers full of various candies and you would see prices in there of how many for one penny, i would go with ten cents and think i was Rockefeller and leave with this brown paper bag full of the various choices i had made.  Remember the small chocolate bars, five cents, the regular ones 10 cents and those HUGE tv bars that came later at 25 cents.  Now, the dollar stores here just raised the regular size bars to 77 cents from 69, but at the convenience stores or garages, they go for almost two dollars each.  Thank God my recent health scare got me to reduce my intake to one a day, as i could eat five together in sone sitting before, no wonder the arteries are clogged, LOL!  Getting it back on topic, i am shocked that we only found out recently that the car from those shows is available today.  <ust be that the owner realized that there is a great big dollar value attached to anything Lucyish.

Archived