Lucy cast in unsold Pilots

Neil

Wow busy girl, was she allowed to speak in normal tones on Donna's show?  LOL!

Most likely since TDRS was a single-camera no audience production. Speaking of which...the first few seasons (1 - 3, I think) initially came out on some cheesy looking (at least by the "artwork"!) label but are now out of print and going for a kings ransom on eBay, Amazon etc. but thankfully MPI (Here's Lucy, The Lucille Ball Specials, etc.) has picked them up and is re-releasing them at not only better price points but with much better cover art! :peachonthebeach:

Most likely since TDRS was a single-camera no audience production. Speaking of which...the first few seasons (1 - 3, I think) initially came out on some cheesy looking (at least by the "artwork"!) label but are now out of print and going for a kings ransom on eBay, Amazon etc. but thankfully MPI (Here's Lucy, The Lucille Ball Specials, etc.) has picked them up and is re-releasing them at not only better price points but with much better cover art! :peachonthebeach:

Used to LOVE that show, and never missed it, loved Donna, had a crush on Miss Fabares and later Paul Petersen.  I was always flexible when it came to sexual crushes.  Shel singing Johnny Angel, i thought i'd died and gone to heaven.  Donna was so great, but on Dallas, decades later, not so much.  Nobody could beat Barbara Bell Geddes.

Used to LOVE that show, and never missed it, loved Donna, had a crush on Miss Fabares and later Paul Petersen.  I was always flexible when it came to sexual crushes.  Shel singing Johnny Angel, i thought i'd died and gone to heaven.  Donna was so great, but on Dallas, decades later, not so much.  Nobody could beat Barbara Bell Geddes.

Perhaps but from all indications she was treated rather shabbily and "let go" without so much as a thank you and goodbye! :viv2:

Archived