Heart On Satin Redux

nertz2mertz

My re-creation of the Heart On Satin. From what I understand is that this was based on the Forever Darling blue satin background, photographed in black and white and a grey heart with black text was placed over it. This is my representation of that. We may never know what were the actual colors were but in a any case, I did this for fun. Enjoy.  :gary:

My re-creation of the Heart On Satin. From what I understand is that this was based on the Forever Darling blue satin background, photographed in black and white and a grey heart with black text was placed over it. This is my representation of that. We may never know what were the actual colors were but in a any case, I did this for fun. Enjoy.  :gary:

https://vimeo.com/117980424

very nice.  Like the little echo of the last note at the end.  Were there a batch of episodes that featured the additional stanza of music towards the end?  And at least you spelled Desi's name right.  Not "conducting the Dezi Arnaz Orchestra" as it appears in some episodes.  You'd think somebody would have caught that.

very nice.  Like the little echo of the last note at the end.  Were there a batch of episodes that featured the additional stanza of music towards the end?  And at least you spelled Desi's name right.  Not "conducting the Dezi Arnaz Orchestra" as it appears in some episodes.  You'd think somebody would have caught that.

Thanks! I added that little echo at the end. I also added a "cymbol" effect a few seconds after the music starts.

I'm going to delete this and repost an updated one. later.

Archived