Lucy, The Three Stooges, and I Don't Know Who

Lucyilove

I mean to post about this in the past but forgot but back during Christmas season I was in Walmart and they was a display case of those old public domain crap dvds they keep selling and a little African-American boy about six asked his older sister (maybe 12) who those people were on the display case and she instantly replied "Lucy, The Three Stooges, and I don't know who."  "Don't know who" was the gorgeous young Elizabeth Taylor.  Lucy is the legend of all legends :peachonthebeach:  (even if the Stooges are known too :lucywow:  )

• Like 1

I give the 12 year old credit for getting most of those. Based on that game show Claude watched I thought we were doomed by the younger generation.

No, i dun't thin so, all the younger people here know lots about Lucy and her contemporaries, it's the general public out there i worry about, like the contestants on Celebrity Name Game, LOL!

I give the 12 year old credit for getting most of those. Based on that game show Claude watched I thought we were doomed by the younger generation.

At Universal Studios last month, I was delighted when a little girl who couldn't have been more than six or seven looked up at Diane Vincent and said, "Hi, Lucy!" Gave me hope. LOL

• Like 2

I was giving hints for Heads Up last week with a group of friends and none of them were able to get Liz Taylor. When I said who it was they said they'd heard of her but that's it.

She was only one of the most famous women in the world, these people barely know the name of the Vice President, you often see their stupidity on shows like Jimmy Kimmel, THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING!