Lucille Ball on Barbara Walters!

Annaleigh

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1290742494' post='3735]

I honestly don't understand half of what she is saying in this interview.. Like the loser part.. I know she isn't calling Desi a loser. But.. Hmm.. Haha.

OMG i hope i die before i have to SPLAIN that loser remark one more time . . . EVERYTHING HE BUILT UP, HE HAD TO TEAR DOWN, HE HAD TO l o s e EVERYTHING HE BUILT UP MAKING HIM A l o s e r BUT NOT IN THE SENSE OF BEING A LOSER BUT OF losing EVERYTHING HE BUILT UP.

OMG i hope i die before i have to SPLAIN that loser remark one more time . . . EVERYTHING HE BUILT UP, HE HAD TO TEAR DOWN, HE HAD TO l o s e EVERYTHING HE BUILT UP MAKING HIM A l o s e r BUT NOT IN THE SENSE OF BEING A LOSER BUT OF losing EVERYTHING HE BUILT UP.

Okay! That's what I meant by "Hmm.." was to lazy to type it and didn't know if I was wrong.

Thanks for posting this. B) I never get tired of seeing Lucy give interviews.

It was also nice to get a glimpse of the inside of the house. In the outtakes of "Lucy & Desi: A Home Movie" there were a few shots of the empty hall & one room and I wondered what the home looked like when she lived there.

My parents had the same green carpet ... :lucyshock:;)

Thanks for posting this. B) I never get tired of seeing Lucy give interviews.

It was also nice to get a glimpse of the inside of the house. In the outtakes of "Lucy & Desi: A Home Movie" there were a few shots of the empty hall & one room and I wondered what the home looked like when she lived there.

My parents had the same green carpet ... :lucyshock:;)

Yeah, green shag, we all had THAT at one point in our lives but Lucy NEVER redecorated, well, she did, but only changing for more of the same so it always looked like it did when she first moved in there, LOL! But i noticed in other pics of homes on Roxbury like Benny's or Stewart's all did the same, these old time movie stars just never updated to something more modern.

Archived