DVD Alert: TV's Greatest Moms (TLS) (April 7)

Brock

Lucy & Viv Install a Shower will feature on the latest DVD offering from TV Guide -- TV's Greatest Moms:

More info, including cover art: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Site-News-TV-Guide-Spotlight/20759

An odd choice, but I guess it is the most maternal of all the public domain TLS episodes since Mill Creek does not have access to any other Lucy eps.

Yes, this is definitely an interesting choice. Love the episode, but it hardly makes me think "World's Best Mom!".

Any child that gets a shower in his bedroom, where his closet used to be does not think his mom is the greatest.  LOL!  Remember that Jerry now had no place to sail his boats as the bathtub would no longer be available to him.

I wasn't referring to the photo of Ball, I was referring to the red and blue version of the season one title card. You know, The Lucy Show spelled out in blocks? I find it interesting they're using the same version created by CBS for their official season 1 set. I haven't seen any other PD Lucy release utilize that version.

I wasn't referring to the photo of Ball, I was referring to the red and blue version of the season one title card. You know, The Lucy Show spelled out in blocks? I find it interesting they're using the same version created by CBS for their official season 1 set. I haven't seen any other PD Lucy release utilize that version.

Probably because most public domain crapfests came out BEFORE our beloved CBS/Tom Watson produced "official" TLS DVD releases!! Sounds like Mill Creek may have "misappropriated" (ahem) said color title card?? FOR SHAME!!!  Anyone know a good lawyer?? :lucyhehe:

Archived