ON THE AIR 2! - Directed by Gregg Oppenheimer

Gregg O.

headTHGavin.jpgheadTHJoyce.jpg headTHCarole.jpgheadTHMarion.jpgheadTHMilly.jpgheadTHPhil.jpg

On Thursday evening, March 12, at 7pm, at the Camelot Theatres in Palm Springs, I will be directing an evening of old-time radio comedies and dramas to benefit Dezart Performs, including BURNS & ALLEN, THE SHADOW, and ABBOTT & COSTELLO, complete with live music and live sound effects. My talented cast will include such luminaries as Gavin MacLeod, Joyce Bulifant, Carole Cook, Millicent Martin, Phil Proctor, Marion Ross, to name a few. 

It should be a hoot, and I hope some of you can make it. Neil was there last year, so maybe he can give you an idea of what it was like.

- Gregg Oppenheimer

Click here for tickets and full details

posterArt-OnTheAir2.jpg

• Like 2

It was great!

Joyce Bullivant as Liz Cooper in My Favorite Husband with Gavin McLeod as Rudolph Atterbury.

Impressive cast this year as always.

Wish I could make it to this one as you have the fabulous Tom Troupe and Carole Cook.

Gregg, who's playing Burns and Allen?

So nice Gregg that you are working with my pal, Michael Shaw too. What a great guy.

headTHGavin.jpgheadTHJoyce.jpg headTHCarole.jpgheadTHMarion.jpgheadTHMilly.jpgheadTHPhil.jpg

On Thursday evening, March 12, at 7pm, at the Camelot Theatres in Palm Springs, I will be directing an evening of old-time radio comedies and dramas to benefit Dezart Performs, including BURNS & ALLEN, THE SHADOW, and ABBOTT & COSTELLO, complete with live music and live sound effects. My talented cast will include such luminaries as Gavin MacLeod, Joyce Bulifant, Carole Cook, Millicent Martin, Phil Proctor, Marion Ross, to name a few. 

It should be a hoot, and I hope some of you can make it. Neil was there last year, so maybe he can give you an idea of what it was like.

- Gregg Oppenheimer

Click here for tickets and full details

posterArt-OnTheAir2.jpg

It was great!

Joyce Bullivant as Liz Cooper in My Favorite Husband with Gavin McLeod as Rudolph Atterbury.

Impressive cast this year as always.

Wish I could make it to this one as you have the fabulous Tom Troupe and Carole Cook.

Gregg, who's playing Burns and Allen?

Joyce Bulifant will play Gracie, and her husband, Roger Perry (Harrigan & Son, Star Trek) will play George. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up as it's TOMORROW night! Can't wait to see Carole Cook, hubby Ron Troup and company up close and personal!!! :D :D :D

Before you get too close to him, make a mental note that his name is Tom Troupe. :lucythrill: (Or don't -- and let us know Carole's reaction word for word, please! :HALKING: )

• Like 1