HERE'S LUCY...stuff

God what a shame. That'd be the holy grail of Lucy memorabilia, perhaps.

My holy grail of Lucy would be all the outtakes, other camera angles, etc. from ILL. Another thing I would like to see, for curiosity's sake, and this may sound a bit mean, is when Lucy stopped the filming of Calls The President so she could go see Eve Arden in the audience because she missed Dede.

Juat sickens me how some things are just ignored not preserved as they should be.. Makes you wonder what else is gone..the King Kong doll that "Fred" played with in that Westinghouse Special??

Another great example would be the LUCY set, NOT being in the Smithsonian, they have Archie's chair but not the set of the most famous tv show in history?????

We have to do something about this!! BTW that burned up doll should have been there!!

I'm not saying there's NOTHING Of Lucy's there, i don't know but the set should be there for sure.  That SET was ingrained in all our memories and if Presley's leather jacket or the Fonz one are there, well, what about Lucy???

What's the problem with the Museum having the 'set', whether or not it is the original; it should be in her museum . . . no matter where the Museum is located.  Just my personal opinion; and obviously good enough for her family to approve of.

The Smithsonian is the most famous American Museum, is it not?  Maybe they are short on space and hence do not want something as BIG as the set from the show.

I'm not saying there's NOTHING Of Lucy's there, i don't know but the set should be there for sure.  That SET was ingrained in all our memories and if Presley's leather jacket or the Fonz one are there, well, what about Lucy???

Lucy didn't have a LEATHER COAT.... :HALKING:

Lucy didn't have a LEATHER COAT.... :HALKING:

No, but she had loads of other things that have come to be identified with her over the decades, they could have had a Lucy display or something.  The woman was the single most famous comedienne who ever lived, she was seen by more people more often than any other human being who ever lived said TV Guide.

• Like 1