Magazines in episodes.

We started this conversation in another thread and as I watch more episodes and cross reference to ebay ads I’ve seen and articles I have found I’m noticing the subtle trend of the fact that real magazines were included on the show that had articles in on the show and cast. So far this is my list.

TV Guide- With the Queen on-not sure what article is in this one.

American Weekly- muti-part article I posted in another thread.

McCalls- I think this is an article called I Love Lucy. I have this one only in article form, not the whole magazine.

Look- Lucy shows up on the cover of this one.

Companion-This comes up on ebay from time to time and I have noticed it in more than one episode.

Does anyone else recall seeing any other magazines shown? The American Weekly never crossed my radar until I recently found the article done for it and matched up the time frame.

We started this conversation in another thread and as I watch more episodes and cross reference to ebay ads I’ve seen and articles I have found I’m noticing the subtle trend of the fact that real magazines were included on the show that had articles in on the show and cast. So far this is my list.

TV Guide- With the Queen on-not sure what article is in this one.

American Weekly- muti-part article I posted in another thread.

McCalls- I think this is an article called I Love Lucy. I have this one only in article form, not the whole magazine.

Look- Lucy shows up on the cover of this one.

Companion-This comes up on ebay from time to time and I have noticed it in more than one episode.

Does anyone else recall seeing any other magazines shown? The American Weekly never crossed my radar until I recently found the article done for it and matched up the time frame.

Yeah, i noticed that too, it happened pretty often.

Archived