So Lucille Ball was a satanist . . .

LittleRickyII

What show did that hippy Jesus make? lol

My Mother the Car.

Everyone knows that in a second life we all come back sooner or later

as anything from a pussycat to a man-eating alligator.

Well, you all might think my story

is more fiction than is fact..

(He walked though when Ann Sothern demanded more than loaves and fishes at the craft services table)

• Like 1

If they want a REAL satan worshipper, look no further than Sammy Davis jr, he admitted it and even boasted about it himself.  But i don't think he ever converted Lucy.

Huh-oh, there you go!  Lucy and Gary were very tight with Sammy and his wife. Now we know why: it must have been their shared love for Satan!  :)  (I can hear the Church Lady right now.) 

As for Sammy, remember that Blood, Sweat and Tears song Sammy sang on Here's Lucy?  Interesting lyrics, 'ol Sammy:  "Here I go, hey hey. . . Here comes the devil right behind" 

And then there this:  http://www.whale.to/b/sammy_davis_jr.html

I learned something new, Claude.

Huh-oh, there you go!  Lucy and Gary were very tight with Sammy and his wife. Now we know why: it must have been their shared love for Satan!  :)  (I can hear the Church Lady right now.) 

As for Sammy, remember that Blood, Sweat and Tears song Sammy sang on Here's Lucy?  Interesting lyrics, 'ol Sammy:  "Here I go, hey hey. . . Here comes the devil right behind" 

And then there this:  http://www.whale.to/b/sammy_davis_jr.html

I learned something new, Claude.

Every book mentions this, but Sammy suffered so much at the end that i'm sure he gave up that crap when he lay dying.