No wonder Lucy wanted to go duck hunting!

Damn. Now you wish she would have ended up with him. Or at least took him for a swing around the park. Anyone know what team he played for?

I've heard through the grapevine he was "one of the boys" but that doesn't prove anything; still, my "dar' did always "ping" -- not that it's 100% accurate, believe you me! -- whenever he appeared on TLS.  Wonder why he never appeared on later shows/specials?? Hmmmm... Pity!

Or what Bill had in her...

Given what I said above I'm not touching this one with a ten foot... pole! :lucythrill:

...Considering what she had in Bill King.

10313470_536005576508458_922108652588351

15dp7ys.jpg

Alternate title for this thread: "Hey, Look Me Over!"

No there's a fresh, new idea! :peachonthebeach:

• 5 weeks later...

I haven't finished yet, took a break from it today, but who the frig IS Bill King?  I feel like Fred when he asked WHO'S JOANNE?

Bill King was the character Andes played in "Lucy Goes Duck Hunting" and "Lucy and Winter Sports." He also appeared as Brad Collins in "Lucy and Joan."

And nertz, there is an "uncensored" version out there. Not sure if I should post the link here or not, but I suppose it has piqued some curiosity :)

Bill King was the character Andes played in "Lucy Goes Duck Hunting" and "Lucy and Winter Sports." He also appeared as Brad Collins in "Lucy and Joan."

And nertz, there is an "uncensored" version out there. Not sure if I should post the link here or not, but I suppose it has piqued some curiosity :)

LINK ME QUICK!  And i reread the thread so i found out who Bill King was, dumb bunny that i am.

I haven't finished yet, took a break from it today, but who the frig IS Bill King?  I feel like Fred when he asked WHO'S JOANNE?

She's the girl that dances with Ricky.

...Considering what she had in Bill King.

10313470_536005576508458_922108652588351

15dp7ys.jpg

Alternate title for this thread: "Hey, Look Me Over!"

Or another in the laundry list of uses for "El Sombrero"

"Hiding your crotch so it's nothing too lewd

Covers your package when you pose in the nude.

I hear a "DAAAHHH" come from Joey and Claude

Ogling Joe and his Dynamite bod."

Talk about making Desi fly into a jealous rage. Although gotta say I expected better. I have a feeling Desi's got him beat by a *ahem* long shot. And I'd LOVE the side by side comparison pics as proof.

It was probably chilly in the photo studio that day, not that I think he had anything to be ashamed of, no "shortcomings" that I can see....as a matter of fact I was thinking well here's yet another reason she should have pursued HIM instead of Goldapper and his Dancing Toupe! :HALKING:;)

It was probably chilly in the photo studio that day, not that I think he had anything to be ashamed of, no "shortcomings" that I can see....as a matter of fact I was thinking well here's yet another reason she should have pursued HIM instead of Goldapper and his Dancing Toupe! :HALKING:;)

Except that he was already married. What she should have done, is taken her reconciliation with Desi seriously and accepted his proposal. :)

Archived