Lucy Goes Viral

For those of you who don't know, there is a YouTube channel called TheFineBros and they make a variety of videos. One popular series of theirs is where they take three groups- kids, teens, and 'elders', and have them react to a video or some type of technology. This channel currently has nearly 12.5 MILLION subscribers! The topic of this week's react video? I Love Lucy!

It's great to see what these people have to say about the one and only. As of May 28th at 9:17 PM, the video has 1,053,090 views!

Here is a 'bonus video' they posted with some extra material from the episode:

For those of you who don't know, there is a YouTube channel called TheFineBros and they make a variety of videos. One popular series of theirs is where they take three groups- kids, teens, and 'elders', and have them react to a video or some type of technology. This channel currently has nearly 12.5 MILLION subscribers! The topic of this week's react video? I Love Lucy!

It's great to see what these people have to say about the one and only. As of May 28th at 9:17 PM, the video has 1,053,090 views!

Here is a 'bonus video' they posted with some extra material from the episode:

W O W thanks for posting that.

Fantastic to see, but I wish they'd let the kids react too. Then again, not sure if I could stomach the "EWWW, it's all grey!" nonsense, but I'd like to see if any do appreciate it. At least these folks can deal.

Subject for a new video series: have "Lucy Lounge" members react to everybody's least favorite Lucy episodes (Drafted, Rain Goddess, Safari, Bytes the Dust).

Follow up series: tie "Lotus Bud" to chair and film reactions to forced colorization marathon.

Bonus video: Disappointed reactions by more Lounge members to syndication edits.

Archived