I Love Lucy - The Rock Group!!!

Lucyilove

Just snooping around on the record site Discogs and was floored to learn there was a Beligum rock band named - I Love Lucy :lucyhorror: :lucyhorror: http://www.discogs.com/I-Love-Lucy-In-Search-Of-The-Great-White-Porsche/release/2044055hmmm, their album came out in 1989 -  could this be what really killed her??

Hey, a tribute's a tribute, i'll take anything at this point.

What's even stranger in the European band that calls themselves "The Lucy Show".  Don't remember what country they're from.  I don't have any idea what the story is about how they got their name.  Could it be a connection with the ACTUAL "Lucy Show"?  If not, why did they pick that name?  Groups were going for wild names.  Gone were the days of groups like "Dino Desi and Billy".  "The Butthole Surfers": need I say more?

What's even stranger in the European band that calls themselves "The Lucy Show".  Don't remember what country they're from.  I don't have any idea what the story is about how they got their name.  Could it be a connection with the ACTUAL "Lucy Show"?  If not, why did they pick that name?  Groups were going for wild names.  Gone were the days of groups like "Dino Desi and Billy".  "The Butthole Surfers": need I say more?

I think i once dated that last one.

• Like 2

I'm just waiting for some pop-star named Lucy to release her debut album: Here's Lucy!

It always bothered me that Bette Davis got Kim Carnes' Bette Davis eyes, so i was thrilled when both Weird Al Yankovic and the Manhattan Transfer released Lucy related videos and why i so desperately wanted Lucy in the sky with diamonds by the Beatles to be about HER.