Lucy and the TV Comedy Queens on Password - free downloads!!

Somebody just put up a bunch of vintage Password episodes on archive.org and they are loaded with TV comedy ladies playing the game including Lucy, Vivian Vance, Betty White (but of course!), Carol Burnett, Bea Benaderet, Irene Ryan, Donna Douglas, Elizabeth Montgomery, Audrey Meadows, Jayne Meadows, Pat Carroll, etc. plus some menfolks too like Jack Benny and Dick Van Dyke - as well as some surprising celebrity panelists like young Jane Fonda and old Joan Crawford.  Archive.org titles are supposed to be public domain to allow completely free use such as downloading, etc.  but I suspect these are not so if you want them or want to see them better go now before they are possibly pulled.  I think these were the episodes that were released on dvd about a decade ago which I never got around to buying but always planned to.

https://archive.org/details/@the_emperor_of_television?&and[]=password

• Like 1

Somebody just put up a bunch of vintage Password episodes on archive.org and they are loaded with TV comedy ladies playing the game including Lucy, Vivian Vance, Betty White (but of course!), Carol Burnett, Bea Benaderet, Irene Ryan, Donna Douglas, Elizabeth Montgomery, Audrey Meadows, Jayne Meadows, Pat Carroll, etc. plus some menfolks too like Jack Benny and Dick Van Dyke - as well as some surprising celebrity panelists like young Jane Fonda and old Joan Crawford.  Archive.org titles are supposed to be public domain to allow completely free use such as downloading, etc.  but I suspect these are not so if you want them or want to see them better go now before they are possibly pulled.  I think these were the episodes that were released on dvd about a decade ago which I never got around to buying but always planned to.

https://archive.org/details/@the_emperor_of_television?&and[]=password

I have a Password collection that came out on VHS and later on DVD and only play the Lucy part.