What Misc. Lucy Projects Are You Watching?

This thread is for Lucy related stuff you're watching besides ILL, TLS, and HL.

This includes specials, movies, LWL, talk show appearances, etc.

I watched the Carol Burnett show sketch featuring Carol and Lucy as the dueling rent a car agents. It's a bit run of the mill but still very funny. Tim makes his first appearance on the show as well. It seems like all the early CBS clips I see have a background of dots. That's how it was when the Carters went to see the show as well. I like the later art direction better.

With my recent back injury my doctor told me to stay in bed for a couple of days or it would get worse. I'm glad I got the news when I did because I was going to go on a bike ride later that day. Well, spending two days in bed means a Mothers In Law marathon. I'm on the second episode so they're not too desperate for plots yet.

I loved a couple of LUCY references i remember from the show.  One time, when Eve is complimented about something, she answers, WELL, IT AIN'T LUCILLE BALL!

It had something to do with her hair.

It was from the episode "The Wig Story", where Kaye tries on Eve's wig and Roger goes crazy for it, so they end up getting in a fight. Eve and Herb get a red wig to stage the same thing to show how silly the Buells are being, but Herb ends up loving Eve's wig, too. That one line is basically all I remember from the episode.

It was from the episode "The Wig Story", where Kaye tries on Eve's wig and Roger goes crazy for it, so they end up getting in a fight. Eve and Herb get a red wig to stage the same thing to show how silly the Buells are being, but Herb ends up loving Eve's wig, too. That one line is basically all I remember from the episode.

Still better than me.  That's the only thing i remember from the whole series.

• Like 1