So my job is pretty cool...

GeneaLady

I'm a corporate account management executive for the premier chauffeured transportation service and have had the pleasure of working on accounts for celebrities to fortune 500 companies. Three that have made me completely geek out due to being Lucy related though; The Academy of Motion Pictures, Jerry Herman, and the Westport CT Country Playhouse. Unfortunately TCM uses our service, but it's not in our book of business.

I'm a corporate account management executive for the premier chauffeured transportation service and have had the pleasure of working on accounts for celebrities to fortune 500 companies. Three that have made me completely geek out due to being Lucy related though; The Academy of Motion Pictures, Jerry Herman, and the Westport CT Country Playhouse. Unfortunately TCM uses our service, but it's not in our book of business.

How is Ol' Jerry doing anyway? Last I saw him was the Kennedy Center Honors. He wasn't looking the best.

How is Ol' Jerry doing anyway? Last I saw him was the Kennedy Center Honors. He wasn't looking the best.

I didn't speak with him (since I made the call the week before Mame aired I would have lost my $h!+ LOL). I just left a message for his travel arranger. He is getting out and about because he has a few trips planned this month.

• Like 1