"National I Love Lucy Day" roundup

"TV Fans" is a thoroughly enjoyable episode but I've never seen it on anyone's top 5 list.  On the I Love Lucy scale of episode quality, I only give it 3 out of 4.

I defer to the masses who think "Job Switching" is #1 but it's never been one of my favorites.

"Harpo" is great but practically all tho Hollywood episodes are.

But "Monte Carlo"?  It's the only Europe episode that I think is a little flat.

And "New Neighbors": I haven't seen that one in some time.  Lucy as the chair is a hilarious bit but it's got that first season silliness quality that's sort of endearing but it doesn't compare with episodes later in the season when the show really hit its stride.

"TV Fans" is a thoroughly enjoyable episode but I've never seen it on anyone's top 5 list.  On the I Love Lucy scale of episode quality, I only give it 3 out of 4.

I defer to the masses who think "Job Switching" is #1 but it's never been one of my favorites.

"Harpo" is great but practically all tho Hollywood episodes are.

But "Monte Carlo"?  It's the only Europe episode that I think is a little flat.

And "New Neighbors": I haven't seen that one in some time.  Lucy as the chair is a hilarious bit but it's got that first season silliness quality that's sort of endearing but it doesn't compare with episodes later in the season when the show really hit its stride.

I've always thought TV Fans was thoroughly underrated. I like episodes that take place over the course of just a few hours as opposed to days.