Viv's Clothes and Wardrobe

Brock

I thought we had a thread going for this when we were discussing Viv's familiar sunburst brooch, but it turns out it was just in the middle of the photo thread. So, this kind of discussion deserves its own thread.

On that note, the reason I was looking for said discussion was this necklace match I noticed this evening:

99qtrt.jpg

I wonder if this was stolen as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I thought we had a thread going for this when we were discussing Viv's familiar sunburst brooch, but it turns out it was just in the middle of the photo thread. So, this kind of discussion deserves its own thread.

On that note, the reason I was looking for said discussion was this necklace match I noticed this evening:

99qtrt.jpg

I wonder if this was stolen as well.

What exactly is Phil holding / looking at? That creepy smile deserves a caption.

And great find on the necklace! Dumb question, I'm sure, but did any of Vivian's "I Love Lucy" outfits or accessories resurface on "The Lucy Show"? Probably a long shot given the difference in the character's wardrobe.