The Ricardos 4th of July

I wonder what Lucy and Ricky ever did for 4th of July? Lucy and Ethel would probably try shooting fireworks off the roof, lol. And Lucy would probably have some disaster trying to make a red white and blue dessert. Any thoughts?

Also wasn't Lucy trying to tell a 4th of July story in one episode and Ricky kept interrupting her because of wrong details? 

I wonder what Lucy and Ricky ever did for 4th of July? Lucy and Ethel would probably try shooting fireworks off the roof, lol. And Lucy would probably have some disaster trying to make a red white and blue dessert. Any thoughts?

Also wasn't Lucy trying to tell a 4th of July story in one episode and Ricky kept interrupting her because of wrong details? 

Don't you remember? Last 4th of July Lucy volunteered at a club bazaar and Lucy threw sky rockets and roman candles in a fireplace in which Ricky accidentally lit up. Poor Ricky, he had to wear little baby toupees over each eye. Lol!

• Like 1

Don't you remember? Last 4th of July Lucy volunteered at a club bazaar and Lucy threw sky rockets and roman candles in a fireplace in which Ricky accidentally lit up. Poor Ricky, he had to wear little baby toupees over each eye. Lol!

HA!  This sounds more like Lucy Carter than Lucy Ricardo......

I swear Lucy kept interrupting Ricky and changing around all the details when he was trying to tell a story. So it must have been in July, not on the 4th of July and it was pouring rain. Which episode is this? I feel like it's in the 2nd apartment.

That was the opening scene to "Equal Rights." The scene was adapted from the radio episode "Old Jokes and Stories."

I swear Lucy kept interrupting Ricky and changing around all the details when he was trying to tell a story. So it must have been in July, not on the 4th of July and it was pouring rain. Which episode is this? I feel like it's in the 2nd apartment. 

It was.

That was the opening scene to "Equal Rights." The scene was adapted from the radio episode "Old Jokes and Stories."

Exactly. He's trying to tell the story while she's waiting for her nails to dry (since she wasn't ready to go even after the Mertzes arrive) and before they leave to go out to eat. :peachonthebeach: