The Passports

I think this episode is pretty underrated. I remember the first time I saw the scene with Ricky coming home to see some strange old man singing and dancing in his living room and then hearing Lucy singing from inside the trunk, I couldn't stop laughing. 

I don't really understand though, what was with that lady that Lucy used to babysit as a child? All of a sudden she was lying about her age? 

My favorite quote

Dr. Peterson: I'm the guy that brought your wife into the world!

:desi1:: I don't know whether to thank you or punch you right in the nose! 

• Like 1

I think this episode is pretty underrated. I remember the first time I saw the scene with Ricky coming home to see some strange old man singing and dancing in his living room and then hearing Lucy singing from inside the trunk, I couldn't stop laughing.

No matter how many times I watch this scene I die laughing.

• Like 1

I love Bill Frawley's adlib. 

:bill1: go ahead, show them what Lincoln's signature looks like!

:desi1:  :D  :D  :D

I really think Bill had a very VERY small soft spot for Viv but he wouldn't admit it. lol. 

Perhaps....but it's always fun for me to watch scenes where they have any sort of physical interaction (e.g. the Christmas episode where she puts her hands on his shoulder two or three times, and later the mistletoe "kiss") and for Viv at least it comes across almost like pure torture! :blink:

Poor Viv in the First Stop episode . . . when she had to crawl into bed with Bill in the cabin. I'm surprised she didn't quit upon reading the script.

I keep getting this one and Staten Island Ferry mixed up, when Lucy and Ethel freak out about their passport photos. I was cracking up laughing just thinking about it the other day. 

:lucyhorror: My face looks like it was put on hot and it ran  :lucyeww:

:bill1: I look like a FIST with EYES! 

:viv1: If I really looked like this, then I wouldn't blame Fred if he walked out on me right now! 

I wish we could've seen the actual photos. And Ricky with his head full of chocolate fudge.  :D My passport photo was taken 7 years ago and I look completely different. My photo is UUUGGLAAAY! My hair was practically buzzed off and I had no facial hair and I've lost about 20 pounds since then.