HERE'S LUCY Season 4, March 29

Shemp

• 2 months later...

That's funny. I didn't think there were any other Lucy boards. A few years back when I was looking for a Lucy board, I was surprised to see the Lucy Lounge was the only board online. I'm happy that it's here. Great people and always the best place for news and reviews, not to mention Lucy talk. :maryjane2:

That's funny. I didn't think there were any other Lucy boards. A few years back when I was looking for a Lucy board, I was surprised to see the Lucy Lounge was the only board online. I'm happy that it's here. Great people and always the best place for news and reviews, not to mention Lucy talk. :maryjane2:

LOL! That's the thing, dun't mention LUCY TALK, we still miss that place! The owners got divorced and we lost the best site ever, then again, this one is now even better than Lucy Talk ever was and the owner moderator is better than the two previous owners of Lucy Talk combined AND he has more brains and IQ points than all the moderators at Sitcoms Online who are morons from hell.

LOL! That's the thing, dun't mention LUCY TALK, we still miss that place! The owners got divorced and we lost the best site ever, then again, this one is now even better than Lucy Talk ever was and the owner moderator is better than the two previous owners of Lucy Talk combined AND he has more brains and IQ points than all the moderators at Sitcoms Online who are morons from hell.

Oh, leave it to MaryJane to mention Lucy talk. :marionstrong: Seriously, I didn't even know one existed before. :gasp:

Archived