Paula Stewart and Swen Swenson talk Lucy (and other stuff)

WOW I'd like to see him do a full episode! You could have completely fooled me with that TLS video!

Yes! Now that's impressive! Her "red" hair finally looks RIGHT! Skin tone and (red) lipstick too, and the blue eyes -- stunning!

The "vintage look" for the "Superstar" specials may look "cool", but they've still not ever got her hair just "right", and certainly not as close as this guy!

Bravo! Love to see more! :HALKING:

Since the fad (and hence the demand) for colorization has come and gone, evidently there's only one professional house in LA that still does colorization and that's the one the ILL Superstar producers use. 

I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to the colorization of these episodes but I agree: the house the Superstar producers use just doesn't get it QUITE right and this site does.   I would love to see these guys colorize "Shower" or "Electric Mattress" from TLS 's first season. 

Yes! Now that's impressive! Her "red" hair finally looks RIGHT! Skin tone and (red) lipstick too, and the blue eyes -- stunning!

The "vintage look" for the "Superstar" specials may look "cool", but they've still not ever got her hair just "right", and certainly not as close as this guy!

Bravo! Love to see more! :HALKING:

Since the fad (and hence the demand) for colorization has come and gone, evidently there's only one professional house in LA that still does colorization and that's the one the ILL Superstar producers use.

I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to the colorization of these episodes but I agree: the house the Superstar producers use just doesn't get it QUITE right and this site does. I would love to see these guys colorize "Shower" or "Electric Mattress" from TLS 's first season.

I have to agree. This has a realism the official ones lack. That TLS one in particular really looked like the color film used in the second season. Not that the official ones are bad, but I was less aware I was looking at something colorized when watching these.

Then again, to apply this level of detail would undoubtedly be far more expensive than the way they're currently doing it.