Newsweek Magazine Special Edition

Yep! Got a copy. Some nice photos. Was irked that the very first caption on the inside cover was incorrect. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you see.  :lucydaze:  There was another similar mishap further in but otherwise a great magazine that sure is nice to Tessie.  

• Like 1

Yep! Got a copy. Some nice photos. Was irked that the very first caption on the inside cover was incorrect. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you see.  :lucydaze:  There was another similar mishap further in but otherwise a great magazine that sure is nice to Tessie.  

Great! Thanks for sharing so....why not share the "boo-boo"?? :HALKING:

For the first time anywhere, people can now read about how CBS didn't want Desi, that Bill and Viv didn't get along and how I Love Lucy was the only television show Lucille ever did! Plus, finally learn what the most popular episodes are!

Okay, I'm being sarcastic here, but most of these do tend to focus in the same stories over and over. If there's anything unique (and euphonious) about this one, I'd love to know.

• Like 2

For the first time anywhere, people can now read about how CBS didn't want Desi, that Bill and Viv didn't get along and how I Love Lucy was the only television show Lucille ever did! Plus, finally learn what the most popular episodes are!

Okay, I'm being sarcastic here, but most of these do tend to focus in the same stories over and over. If there's anything unique (and euphonious) about this one, I'd love to know.

And that's why I don't feel I need to buy everyone of these that comes out at $10 A pop.

• Like 1

Me too. :lucyhmm:

And that's why I don't feel I need to buy everyone of these that comes out at $10 A pop.

All the above is true yet....just like the "Superstar" specials of late...isn't it cool that our all-time fave Leading Lady and her 65+ y/o sitcom still warrants, garners this kind of attention?? Sure can't say that about any/many others in the same category....not that any other performer or classic sitcom comes close in comparison.... so in that regard...just sayin'.   :lucyhehe:

Besides, we all know the only reason it's coming out is they know they'll make a buck or two! :HALKING:

• Like 1