Lucille Ball YWCA Commercial 1986

Annaleigh

• 2 years later...

She looks GORGEOUS. The closer the camera got, the more I smiled lol 

I loved seeing Lucy involved in things that looked modern and trendy in the mid to late 80s. I love the background!!

I also love Lucy in white. I could go without the long wig- to me the  70s-80s long wigs were on the verge of gaudy. I know big hair was in at the time but sheesh lol The color of this wig is so interesting!!

I love hearing Lucy's warmth in this commercial.  She does it beautifully.  I like her outfit and she looks great hear.  The lighter wig and longer look I actually like.  It makes her fit in with the times and is subdued and graceful.  I have seen her great Body Language commercial with her and Mary Jane and of course commercials from I Love Lucy era but did she do others in her later years.

I love hearing Lucy's warmth in this commercial.  She does it beautifully.  I like her outfit and she looks great hear.  The lighter wig and longer look I actually like.  It makes her fit in with the times and is subdued and graceful.  I have seen her great Body Language commercial with her and Mary Jane and of course commercials from I Love Lucy era but did she do others in her later years.

I agree, she looked better there than on her show.

Archived