No I Love Lucy Superstar Special for 2018?

13 hours ago, Luvsbway said:

Well if ABC's May schedule is any indication this could still get announced. I know for ABC the last 2 weeks have alot of TBA right now. Show finales are mid month. So we still could see an announcement any day. 

Agreed, and despite Sweeps Month (of which May is one of the biggest) not being what it used to be, it would still make lots of sense to air a new special in the coming few weeks as, as you said, they do well plus they can't be THAT expensive to make and they could really use something to bolster the same tired old shows that occupy most every prime time evening. :HALKING:

Sorry to report that there will NOT be a colorized I LOVE LUCY special on CBS this spring... However, we are at work colorizing two additional LUCY episodes, one of which will almost definitely be used as part of this year's I LOVE LUCY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL... The other will either be used as part of a spring special NEXT year, or held for Christmas of 2019...

Just wanted you to know...

Tjw

• Like 2
  • Sad 1