Joan Rivers That Show

Interesting that this video went up on YouTube just this morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJSHzYQNuPI

Viv gets time to tell some very funny anecdotes at the end.

One might think that with her persona, Joan wouldn't be very good at interviewing people, but she's always totally interested in what people have to say and keeps her (very funny) interjections to a minimum. Those two yentas Hoda and Kathie Lee could learn a lot from her. 

It was that video in a group yesterday that clued me in to this DVD set existing. I remember someone a few years back here linked to these episodes when Hulu was new and free. I'm glad they resurfaced because they were fun and I love seeing the real Vivian. 

This Amazon review had me scratching my head.

"This was recorded sooo long ago that you can hardly tell it's Joan Rivers. I loved Joan dearly, but I could barely watch one of the shows. Just too old to be enjoyable, and I myself am pretty old; so I know of what I speak. The DVDs themselves were in very good condition, so it had nothing to do with the seller, just the time frame of the shows themselves. Sorry, Joan."

What the hell? First you must have only watched Fashion Police Joan to not figure out this was her. And if this person is so old I would think they would like something aired in their years on earth. 

• Confused 1

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, Freddie2 said:

Interesting that this video went up on YouTube just this morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJSHzYQNuPI

Viv gets time to tell some very funny anecdotes at the end.

One might think that with her persona, Joan wouldn't be very good at interviewing people, but she's always totally interested in what people have to say and keeps her (very funny) interjections to a minimum. Those two yentas Hoda and Kathie Lee could learn a lot from her. 

This episode aired on Wednesday night on JLTV - first time I have ever seen it on TV.