Claremont College - Fall of 1985

wilderfan

Apologies for the "re-run" of this topic.  (I first posted this about 6 years ago, I think).  I'm hoping that some new discovery may have been made since my 1st inquiry.

I've checked with the Library at Claremont College and was told that they do NOT have a complete audio recording of Lucy's appearance at Claremont College in the fall of 1985.  Hard to believe, but that's what they say.

I've heard one short excerpt from that Q&A session, but I'd like to listen to the complete evening - if it's available.

If anyone is aware of the existence of a complete recording, please speak up and post any details.   Thanks !

The best I can do you is one of the first seminars Lucy did back in the late 70s at a college in Sherman Oaks. This is audio from one of the, I think, 6 classes she held there.  Each class was going to be different as it was all based on student's questions. 

Where did you find the short excerpt?

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

It's been so long, I can't recall offhand.  But I believe it was someone on this message board who sent me a short clip.

I'll have to do some research to figure out who it was that sent it to me.

Thx for posting the Sherman Oaks material.

• Like 1