Beautiful Lucy Desi Compilation Vid

PuttyNose

Don't miss this one!

I COULD WATCH THAT FOREVER! You forget how many lovey dovey scenes there were between them over the years, NICE SONG TOO! I especially loved Hollywood Anniversary, one of my all time favorite epsiodes for the sentiment more than the comedy for once, when he takes her hand to dance with her after that major fight, well, i get goose bumps.

Same, it always makes me tingle when I watch their lovey dovey scenes cause it's so real and not "acted". Really shows what true love is!

Funny you should mention THAT, even in the scene in the very last episode after they were divorcing and you cannot even tell there is anything different going on, so there WAS acting, LOL!

Funny you should mention THAT, even in the scene in the very last episode after they were divorcing and you cannot even tell there is anything different going on, so there WAS acting, LOL!

In a way I agree and in a way I disagree, I think that even though they were divorcing and "hated" each other at that time, they secretly still loved each other. The sorta love they had never dies, it just hibernates for a while LOL!

• 8 months later...

I don't know, I found myself fast forwarding through it about 2 minutes in, it seemed very repetitive showing the same clips.

Yeah...except the only clip that is repeated is the one from Lucy Meets The Queen. Did you fast forward through the whole thing, by any chance? :lucythrill:

Lucy tribute videos on YouTube can be hit or miss, but I just found this one and it is BRILLIANT!:

Well, yeah, with all those clips of Dance, Girl, Dance in there, they had YOU at Hello, dance girl dance clips! Just great, amazing, for a woman who claimed not to be a good dancer or singer, she sure did lots of that in her career. If she were alive today, she'd be the oldest contestant on Dancing with the Stars. She grew up adoring Astaire and Rogers, figures she wound up dancing with Rogers instead of Astaire that she ended up being a clotheshorse with instead.

Yeah...except the only clip that is repeated is the one from Lucy Meets The Queen. Did you fast forward through the whole thing, by any chance? :lucythrill:

LOL! No, I fast forwarded through the middle half but they did repeat I'm pretty sure what was the "Eyes Examined" episode as well, but yes, it was well done, maybe it was the song that put me off :lucythrill:

LOL! No, I fast forwarded through the middle half but they did repeat I'm pretty sure what was the "Eyes Examined" episode as well, but yes, it was well done, maybe it was the song that put me off :lucythrill:

Whoever made it used segments of the first "Eyes" dance sequence, but all different segments.

I agree, many fan-made Lucy Youtube tributes are total cheesefests (and this is coming from someone who cries during Budweiser commercials), but the two posted in this thread are great! I especially love the (and favorited!) "Lucy Dances" video. Fantastic compilation of clips and I think the music choice is perfect! I always love watching Lucy dance. She was so elegant and graceful, even when she was supposed to be dancing like a total goofball!

I agree, many fan-made Lucy Youtube tributes are total cheesefests (and this is coming from someone who cries during Budweiser commercials), but the two posted in this thread are great! I especially love the (and favorited!) "Lucy Dances" video. Fantastic compilation of clips and I think the music choice is perfect! I always love watching Lucy dance. She was so elegant and graceful, even when she was supposed to be dancing like a total goofball!

True and very well said!

Both videos presented on this thread is suberb. This dance video of Lucy would be terrific on a large video screen at a dance club!!!

And that doesn't include all the dancing she did on other people's shows and specials too. I guess they couldn't include The Big Street at the end as she was just on top of Fonda's feet, LOL!

Archived