FREE GIFT of I Love Lucy play recording

Gregg O.

Because everybody needs a laugh right now, here's my GIFT to every Lucy fan (and to L.A. Theatre Works):

Yours for the asking: The full-cast recording of L.A. Theatre Works' world premiere production of my "docu-comedy" play, I LOVE LUCY: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Sitcom, based on Dad's memoir (Laughs, Luck...and Lucy: How I Came to Create the Most Popular Sitcom of All Time, by Jess Oppenheimer, with Gregg Oppenheimer). Starring as Lucy and Desi are the marvelous Sarah Drew (Grey's Anatomy) and Oscar Nuñez (The Office). Both got rave reviews when the show played to sold-out houses in 2018 at UCLA's James Bridges Theater.

I%20Love%20Lucy%20A%20Funny%20Thing%20Ha

"Oscar Nuñez and Sarah Drew capture every nuance" - AudioFile (photo by Matt Petit)

Just email me your request (at gopp@aol.com), and I'll buy it for you and email you the mp3 download link.

The purchase price will go to my favorite performing arts and educational non-profit, L.A. THEATRE WORKS, which can certainly use our support right now.

Thank you, and stay safe.

- Gregg Oppenheimer
Playwright, "I Love Lucy: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Sitcom"