Funny I Love Lucy parody

This cracked me up :marionstrong: ! I read in Michael Karol's "Lucy A-Z" book about this music video and had to see it.

For anyone here who doesn't remember the 80's ;), the song is a take off on a song called either "Mickey" or "Hey Mickey" by ... hmmmm, I can't remember her name. Her music video was done with cheerleaders.

Thought there were some funny touches -- watch for the guitar player in the Lucy-like polka dot dress, and the lone cheerleader at the end in homage to the original video:

This cracked me up :marionstrong: ! I read in Michael Karol's "Lucy A-Z" book about this music video and had to see it.

For anyone here who doesn't remember the 80's ;), the song is a take off on a song called either "Mickey" or "Hey Mickey" by ... hmmmm, I can't remember her name. Her music video was done with cheerleaders.

Thought there were some funny touches -- watch for the guitar player in the Lucy-like polka dot dress, and the lone cheerleader at the end in homage to the original video:

I used to have that on tape but it got lost in the Beta to VHS to DVD wars. Weird Al Yankovic at his best. He also had this half hour or more compilation of all the best songs from teh show on a cassette at one time, Babalu Music it was called, it was even better than this. Oh and the lady who did Hey Mickey instead of Hey Ricky, was Toni Basil. AND on MY copy the end of it was in COLOR!!!!

Archived