Sunday, Feb. 27: Oscar Chat!

Brock

Just a reminder of our Oscar Chat coming up next Sunday, February 27 at 7:30 pm-ish.

Come one, come all!

I was going to ask you to post this as something really special, how often do we get the chance to get together and diss Hollywood and it's crew of spoiled & rich crazy celebs? I wish more people would join you and Amanda and me, but nobody else ever comes, maybe because this is on at the same time everywhere we could get other people to join in??? Pretty please? I promise to let others get a word in "echwise", ok?

I was going to ask you to post this as something really special, how often do we get the chance to get together and diss Hollywood and it's crew of spoiled & rich crazy celebs? I wish more people would join you and Amanda and me, but nobody else ever comes, maybe because this is on at the same time everywhere we could get other people to join in??? Pretty please? I promise to let others get a word in "echwise", ok?

Sorry, but I'm hampered by being in a different time zone! I'd love to be on a chat about the Oscars (just saw two more Oscar nominated films/stars this weekend and I think I've got just one more to go to see what I wanted before the broadcast) but I don't want to know in advance who wins without getting to see it for myself, if that makes any sense.

Or is this one of those times where we're all gonna get it at the same time, only it'll be 5 for West Coast and 8 for youse guys?? Hmm... Did I speak too soon?? I'm sure you'll let me know! ;)

I don't know. Check your local listings? Barring that, I think there was a livestream of the ceremony online. Putty, didn't you watch a live stream for the first half of the ceremony while your cable company hammered out a last minute deal to bring back ABC or something?

Sorry, but I'm hampered by being in a different time zone! I'd love to be on a chat about the Oscars (just saw two more Oscar nominated films/stars this weekend and I think I've got just one more to go to see what I wanted before the broadcast) but I don't want to know in advance who wins without getting to see it for myself, if that makes any sense.

Or is this one of those times where we're all gonna get it at the same time, only it'll be 5 for West Coast and 8 for youse guys?? Hmm... Did I speak too soon?? I'm sure you'll let me know! ;)

The Oscars are the one show that is always L I V E, therefore at 5 there for you but at 8 here for us, we will be seeing it all at the exact same time.

Archived