Lucy & Steve Lawrence -- Hey Look Me Over

Brock

My screen says: "disabled - watch on uTube" - I THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO....!!!! What's up, Brock? Love, JK

Yeah, mine said that as well. Just click on the "Watch on YouTube" and it will open up another page (YouTube page) so you can watch it xx

Yeah, mine said that as well. Just click on the "Watch on YouTube" and it will open up another page (YouTube page) so you can watch it xx

Thanks, miki, figured it out; I'm 'new' at this uTube thin'....Tried to then, delete it; apparently, you can't DELETE on this forum; so....'er....be careful...... JK :marionstrong:

Thanks, miki, figured it out; I'm 'new' at this uTube thin'....Tried to then, delete it; apparently, you can't DELETE on this forum; so....'er....be careful...... JK :marionstrong:

If your computer elliminates POP UPS, you have to disable that first, go to the pop up message and allow pop ups just for this one time and then play it on You Tube, worked for me. Well, after i did that it did. Greatest guest shot she ever did, excellent from start to finish, wish you could show the entire show, she was treated like a Queen by her friend Steve and we all know how well she always did when she worked with her friends. Absolutely terrific show. The premietre of his short lived series.

This is one of my favorite Lucy variety show clips. Lucy dances and looks great. She always look like a little kid performing because she enjoyed her work. I love her facial expressions showing her job doing the number. I remember someone say she thought of star as a song and dance person as Ginger Rogers and Lucy seems so energetic in her song and dance numbers. She dances much better than Steve. She amazes me and the mid 60s show LUcy could do anything as great as I Love Lucy. Her age hadn't begin to show yet like it would in the 1970s.

This is one of my favorite Lucy variety show clips. Lucy dances and looks great. She always look like a little kid performing because she enjoyed her work. I love her facial expressions showing her job doing the number. I remember someone say she thought of star as a song and dance person as Ginger Rogers and Lucy seems so energetic in her song and dance numbers. She dances much better than Steve. She amazes me and the mid 60s show LUcy could do anything as great as I Love Lucy. Her age hadn't begin to show yet like it would in the 1970s.

Do you mean when Lucy herself said that at The Oscars?

Archived