"Ethel's" Dress on Ebay

I've got to solve this mystery. :marionstrong: I can see Viv in this dress, and it's like I KNOW which episode it is but my brain won't cooperate! If memory serves, I can "see" Viv standing with her hands in the pockets. It is indeed a rather cheap looking garment. We need to divide up 179 eps amongst several of us and to have the assignment to watch them until we find this. Who'll take eps 1-50?? Any takers?? :lucysmirk:

I've got to solve this mystery. :marionstrong: I can see Viv in this dress, and it's like I KNOW which episode it is but my brain won't cooperate! If memory serves, I can "see" Viv standing with her hands in the pockets. It is indeed a rather cheap looking garment. We need to divide up 179 eps amongst several of us and to have the assignment to watch them until we find this. Who'll take eps 1-50?? Any takers?? :lucysmirk:

Wasn't it the one where she was trying to get Uncle Oscar's freezer for Lucy?

Did she wear it when she "durn near passed out goin' through the wringer"? LOL

:viv1: Quiet, Fred! You're no rose!

:lucy1: I'll say he's not. Fred, why don't you buy Ethel a new dress once in a while?

:viv1: YEAH! You tell him, Lucy! :angry:

:lucy1: If you weren't such a tightwad Ethel wouldn't have to go around looking so tacky.

:bill1: TIGHTWAD?! :o

:viv1: TACKY?! :o

Yes, Putty, exactly! I can "see" her, too, standing with her hands in the pockets. Don't go to all that trouble, though! (Unless someone here wins the auction -- then I'll help search through the episodes, too :D !)

Well, it should be easier, she said herself Fred only bought her the one dress.

:lol::marionstrong:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived