The New Lounge - Six Months On

Brock

Stay or go back to the old way  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

• Stay put
    • Old format at www.lucylounge.com

Maybe it's just settling in? Again, the server hosts are still working it out. Ours isn't the only board effected right now so just hang in there. It seems to be working pretty well right now and it was very good and fast last night!

I wouldn't have moved the server but the people at Yahoo! were no hope whatsoever whenever we got those hateful SQL errors, disabling us for 48 hours at a time.

I know, i know, i was just VENTING comedically, i noticed the exact same problems at work so now i KNOW it`s not just me and my home computer, remember me telling you i dropped my expensive TOTAL PERFORMANCE package and went with just a simple DSL line as i never really download anything, that was my paramour`s job so i`ll only get that back when we`re back together.

That is bizarre. It is the exact same link...

When i type in The New Lucy Lounge, i go to it and get the message that it is not available so i enter through the OLD place which TAKES ME to the NEW one. Here at work, i got in fine but i don't know if that would happen at siesta time.

Not for me, i have to keep coming through the OLD place or i DUN'T get in at all.

OMG! I'm the same. I can't get in just by typing in lucylounge.com

I have to enter the old site and then it takes me to the new site!! Really strange

Have you guys been adding the www. part to the address? That is VERY peculiar...

Peculiar? Oh yes, WE'RE ALL O D D AREN'T WE? I have been putting the entire address, even 623 East 68th street. Er no, i haven't, i put in search, THE NEW LUCY LOUNGE! So, is that MY problem, i haven't been typing in www etc?

Have you guys been adding the www. part to the address? That is VERY peculiar...

Oops, must have been that, I was never putting the www. in, but should that matter? I never do that for other sites I look at, I don't type in www.

Oops, must have been that, I was never putting the www. in, but should that matter? I never do that for other sites I look at, I don't type in www.

Yeah, same here, i just type in The New Lucy Lounge in SEARCH and the sites pop up, then i go to the NEW one and that's where my problesms start, it says NOT AVAILABLE so i go to the old site, sign in there and it redirects me here, finally, whole process takes an hour and a half, LOL!

Over the next little while I'll be adding some of the upcoming Lucy films on TCM to the Lounge calendar. The next one appears on the bottom of the main page now under "Upcoming Calendar Events". Does that work for everyone?

Here's an 'over-simplified' way to ALWAYS have the LOUNGE at hand:

#1 - bring it up;

#2 - go up to the 'pull-down' strip at the top;

#3 - hit FAVORITES;

#4 - hit ADD TO FAVORITES;

........and, all you will have to do any time of the day or night is hit FAVORITES, and click on, and the LOUNGE will be right there for you. Once you see Lucille's lovely, sad face, go all the way to the bottom of the picture, where it says 'ENTER HERE'; click on, and you are IN>>>>>!!!!!

You don't have to mess with ANY 'typing' or 'keying in' in the browser line.....

Love, and good luck....JK

Here's an 'over-simplified' way to ALWAYS have the LOUNGE at hand:

#1 - bring it up;

#2 - go up to the 'pull-down' strip at the top;

#3 - hit FAVORITES;

#4 - hit ADD TO FAVORITES;

........and, all you will have to do any time of the day or night is hit FAVORITES, and click on, and the LOUNGE will be right there for you. Once you see Lucille's lovely, sad face, go all the way to the bottom of the picture, where it says 'ENTER HERE'; click on, and you are IN>>>>>!!!!!

You don't have to mess with ANY 'typing' or 'keying in' in the browser line.....

Love, and good luck....JK

I tried THAT but when i PULLed DOWN my pants and STRIPped, i got distracted. You'll have to dummy it down just a bit more for the likes of me, LOL!

Over the next little while I'll be adding some of the upcoming Lucy films on TCM to the Lounge calendar. The next one appears on the bottom of the main page now under "Upcoming Calendar Events". Does that work for everyone?

That would be great as we missed another one this week, Critic's Choice was on there. I always notice them AFTER they have started playing and too late to post about them.

I tried THAT but when i PULLed DOWN my pants and STRIPped, i got distracted. You'll have to dummy it down just a bit more for the likes of me, LOL!

Claude, Dear:

THAT WAS THE DUMMY DOWN VERSION..... :marionstrong:

Kidding aside:

top of your screen, there is a box: says: FAVORITES (click on)

top of that pull-down is a box: says: ADD FAVORITES " "

THIS, of course, is AFTER you have the Lounge showing on your screen already! [so, you will have to go through whatever you have been going through one more time....]

Then, every day, just click on FAVORITES (top of your screen) and click on Lucy Lounge, and it takes you right back into the Lounge.

I hope I don't have to repeat: when you see Lucille's FACE, you will curse down beyond where it says: click here; it's further down, underneath THAT, the place where you click on to ENTER the Lounge - write if you need further instructions!!!!

Love, JK

Claude, Dear:

THAT WAS THE DUMMY DOWN VERSION..... :marionstrong:

Kidding aside:

top of your screen, there is a box: says: FAVORITES (click on)

top of that pull-down is a box: says: ADD FAVORITES " "

THIS, of course, is AFTER you have the Lounge showing on your screen already! [so, you will have to go through whatever you have been going through one more time....]

Then, every day, just click on FAVORITES (top of your screen) and click on Lucy Lounge, and it takes you right back into the Lounge.

I hope I don't have to repeat: when you see Lucille's FACE, you will curse down beyond where it says: click here; it's further down, underneath THAT, the place where you click on to ENTER the Lounge - write if you need further instructions!!!!

Love, JK

Huh? Come again? No speaky di ingy? Ok, i'll try it and thanks for being such a doll, love ya. Now how do you put the computer on to start with?

Huh? Come again? No speaky di ingy? Ok, i'll try it and thanks for being such a doll, love ya. Now how do you put the computer on to start with?

You're kidding now, right???? When I said 'bring it up'; I meant, of course, you must have the Internet on; then, go into the Lounge; before you can click on favorites - you WERE kidding, right???

Love, JK

You're kidding now, right???? When I said 'bring it up'; I meant, of course, you must have the Internet on; then, go into the Lounge; before you can click on favorites - you WERE kidding, right???

Love, JK

Of course i was kidding, that black plug goes into the wall socket, right? Then i press the OFF button, no wait, it's the ON button, then images come up that hurt my eyes . . .

Archived