It Aint Fair lol

if you were in the ILL world- how would you judge the outcome in some of the situations they had- especially being the 5th person between the mertzes and the ricardos?

for instance-

I NEVER thought Ricky was dealt with fairly just because He and Lucy WERE going to Hollywood with or without Fred & Ethel-

FRED AND ETHEL's butt could have still chipped in some way or some how lol! I assume He paid for the Hotel room too.

Then THE MOMENT He asks for them to pay their own tickets back, they get mad and try to leave in some boot leg motorcycle lol -wrong

I never thought it was fair that Lucy got the blame for the oil wells money falling through

Ricky agreed first and then all of them agreed that Lucy was right in both buying and getting rid of the money!

Of course- this logic takes the fun out of the situations but I always wonder lol

Like-

FRED WAS THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON for having all of those feathers fly around the Mertzes apartment.

WHAT IDIOT buts a fan in a room with feathers, and in the general direction? lol They should have got upset at Him lol

...I know Im just thinking too much on these shows since I had nothing but lucy in my system LMBO

if you were in the ILL world- how would you judge the outcome in some of the situations they had- especially being the 5th person between the mertzes and the ricardos?

for instance-

I NEVER thought Ricky was dealt with fairly just because He and Lucy WERE going to Hollywood with or without Fred & Ethel-

FRED AND ETHEL's butt could have still chipped in some way or some how lol! I assume He paid for the Hotel room too.

Then THE MOMENT He asks for them to pay their own tickets back, they get mad and try to leave in some boot leg motorcycle lol -wrong

I never thought it was fair that Lucy got the blame for the oil wells money falling through

Ricky agreed first and then all of them agreed that Lucy was right in both buying and getting rid of the money!

Of course- this logic takes the fun out of the situations but I always wonder lol

Like-

FRED WAS THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON for having all of those feathers fly around the Mertzes apartment.

WHAT IDIOT buts a fan in a room with feathers, and in the general direction? lol They should have got upset at Him lol

...I know Im just thinking too much on these shows since I had nothing but lucy in my system LMBO

:lucydisgust::lucydaze:

If they all did everything the right way, it would have been perfect BUT, where would the laughs come from then? LOL!

Yeah I hate how they placed the blame on LUCY when it was FRED who turned on the fan and blew all the feathers around. I would've shouted "I wasn't the one who turned on the fan!"

And one episode guide says it's all LUCY'S fault for the half of the bonus buck going to the laundry when RICKY put it in his pajama pocket. Even in the episode she protests about that.

for instance-

Like-

I've aways thought about things like this, glad I'm not alone.

The feathers especially irritate me, if anyone should have been mad it should have been Lucy.

I've aways thought about things like this, glad I'm not alone.

The feathers especially irritate me, if anyone should have been mad it should have been Lucy.

The feathers was horrible. Of course, The Lucy Show later seasons take the cake for unfair Lucy moments. I hate Lucy Bags a Bargin. Everyone gets mad at her when it is that annoying woman that should be kicked out of the store. I hate that show and can't stand it! It is worse to me than Mooney the Monkey. Lucy Meets the Law is cute but again what police office would make such an arrest without listening to Lucy and checking her in the system. Lucy and the Disk Jockey last scene I don't like because who would leave a new person alone with a radio station and I don't think it is fair to see Lucy crying. I think it is unfair in Equal Rights that Lucy and Ethel have to do all those dishes.

Yeah I hate how they placed the blame on LUCY when it was FRED who turned on the fan and blew all the feathers around. I would've shouted "I wasn't the one who turned on the fan!"

I always thought they were mad at her because it was her idea, in the beginning, to paint and reupholster the place. :lucyeww:

The feathers was horrible. Of course, The Lucy Show later seasons take the cake for unfair Lucy moments. I hate Lucy Bags a Bargin. Everyone gets mad at her when it is that annoying woman that should be kicked out of the store. I hate that show and can't stand it! It is worse to me than Mooney the Monkey. Lucy Meets the Law is cute but again what police office would make such an arrest without listening to Lucy and checking her in the system. Lucy and the Disk Jockey last scene I don't like because who would leave a new person alone with a radio station and I don't think it is fair to see Lucy crying. I think it is unfair in Equal Rights that Lucy and Ethel have to do all those dishes.

Uggghhhh, Lucy and the Disc Jockey would have to be the single handed WORST TLS episode EVER! That was TERRIBLE!!!! :lucydaze:

Archived