TCM Greatest Classic Legends: Lucille Ball

Brock

BEHOLD:

tcmcover.jpg

Thanks Brock for posting this. This will make a great wallpaper. Now where did Ethel go? It is too bad that I have three out of four of these films but for those who didn't buy these previously, it will be a great treat!!! I would have replaced "Room Service" and "DuBarry Was A Lady" with "Miss Grant Takes Richmond" and "The Fuller Brush Girl". If they did this, I bet they would sell more of these.

I would have replaced "Room Service" and "DuBarry Was A Lady" with "Miss Grant Takes Richmond" and "The Fuller Brush Girl". If they did this, I bet they would sell more of these.

I think Columbia still has the rights to Fuller Brush and Miss Richmond. Either way, I think they are unavailable for Warner Home Video. Warner though has access to all of MGM's (pre-1960?) library, and RKO in its entirety so they really had so much Lucy to choose from.

I think Columbia still has the rights to Fuller Brush and Miss Richmond. Either way, I think they are unavailable for Warner Home Video. Warner though has access to all of MGM's (pre-1960?) library, and RKO in its entirety so they really had so much Lucy to choose from.

Is anyone else surprised Sony hasn't taken advantage of releasing "Fuller Brush Girl" or "Miss Richmond" yet? It's strange. They don't seem to know their own library. I, once, spoke with the head of their classic tv division and he didn't even know the 70s show "Good Times" had been released on dvd. What a numbskull?!? :lucy2:

I, once, spoke with the head of their classic tv division...

tumblr_liw8wnuuYn1qaphz7o1_500.gif

Personally, I am STUNNED Sony even HAS a Classic TV division with the shabby way they have treated nearly every single one of their classic TV properties.

With the exception of Bewitched.

Thanks Brock for posting this. This will make a great wallpaper. Now where did Ethel go? It is too bad that I have three out of four of these films but for those who didn't buy these previously, it will be a great treat!!! I would have replaced "Room Service" and "DuBarry Was A Lady" with "Miss Grant Takes Richmond" and "The Fuller Brush Girl". If they did this, I bet they would sell more of these.

OMG what a great suggestion, if only that could have happened.

Archived