Haha sorry about that! :lucythrill:

There's farmer brown, he came to town, to sell a wagon load of wheat before the price goes down! And whaddya know, there's Uncle Joe, they say that he's 105 or so, I know I know!

Personally one of my favorites is "There's a brand new baby at our house."

Are there any songs from any of Lucy's shows that always seem to get stuck in your head?

Im finding that "Main Street USA" from TLS is always rolling off my tongue. Its so damn catchy!

There's a place that I know, I remember long ago known as MAIN STREET USA..... :professor:

I live in a small Vermont town of 5,000 people and we have a small Main Street (4 blocks) and I found myself singing Main St. U.S.A. Tuesday. That is my favorite song from any Lucy Show. Oddly, I also remember the hipper version of the song meldey from Lucy and Rudy Vallee. I love LUcy and Lucie dancing, looking sexy, and sounding great together. Rudy though is passe.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I have "Breezing along with the Breeze" stuck in my head!

You too huh? Had it all day yesterday and wondered WHERE i got it from. But you guys are right, so many great songs and so many great memories. I told you, get Babalu Music, it's the bee's knees!

Archived