Picture Request!

Annaleigh

Does anybody have a great quality photo of the Lucille Ball Productions logo? I'm thinking about getting that Lucy logo tattooed on me. I've always wanted to get her face but there is no way in hell I would knowing they'd most likely screw up her face or something. LOL! So I was thinking about getting the Lucy cartoon in that logo! If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated! :D

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1305345530' post='12954]

Does anybody have a great quality photo of the Lucille Ball Productions logo? I'm thinking about getting that Lucy logo tattooed on me. I've always wanted to get her face but there is no way in hell I would knowing they'd most likely screw up her face or something. LOL! So I was thinking about getting the Lucy cartoon in that logo! If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated! :D

When are you planning on having this done?

Does this work for you?

6r4hmb.jpg

Give us a progress report when it's ready! :lucywow: LOL

Where are you thinking of having it put??

I'd definitely recommend that over a portrait of her face, even if you find an amazing tattoo artist who could do a portrait (and it would be crazy expensive), a portrait is gonna be harder (and, again, more expensive) to keep up and as you get older (gain or lose weight, skin sags, etc). When you choose size, keep in mind that you might need to get it touched up every X# of years and the bigger that tattoo the more expensive the touch up.

Can't wait to see it if you do get it, hon! :peachonthebeach: And if you need any tattoo advice, don't hesitate to ask!

That's perfect! Thanks Brock!! :D

Yeah as much as I would love a portrait of her face, it would never work. I even thought about getting the "I Love Lucy" logo with the Lucy and Ricky stick figures but that has been done so many times and I wanted something a different. I was thinking of getting Lucy's famous Love, Lucy signature also by it. Possibly overlapping the logo or something. I'm also having trouble with thinking where I should get it, you know? Where do you guys think I should get it?

Archived