The Ricardos Marriage

I always thought Lucy and Ricky were more newlyweds than a 10-11 year old married couple.

They experienced so many things that newlyweds experience-like the complex's - "Have I lost my looks to my husband", or learning how to compromise with the window being up or down.

Having a baby (even though they were having a baby that late in their marriage, in reality )

Living in the same apartment since they were newlyweds (though a brownstone is pretty nice)

Having silly little fights but making up passionately after wards. Even without the contrast of The Mertzes, The Ricardos, especially in the first and 2nd season,

gave off such a newlywed like energy. what do you think?

Even the line "since we said I do, there are so many things we don't" lol That seems like a revelation of a newly wed wife lol

I always thought Lucy and Ricky were more newlyweds than a 10-11 year old married couple.

They experienced so many things that newlyweds experience-like the complex's - "Have I lost my looks to my husband", or learning how to compromise with the window being up or down.

Having a baby (even though they were having a baby that late in their marriage, in reality )

Living in the same apartment since they were newlyweds (though a brownstone is pretty nice)

Having silly little fights but making up passionately after wards. Even without the contrast of The Mertzes, The Ricardos, especially in the first and 2nd season,

gave off such a newlywed like energy. what do you think?

Even the line "since we said I do, there are so many things we don't" lol That seems like a revelation of a newly wed wife lol

All true, but like in real life, they were married 10 years but apart most of that time, so they felt like newlyweds, as far as Ricky and Lucy were concerned, they only got together every Monday night, LOL! YES, they did seem and act like newlyweds, all the time.

All true, but like in real life, they were married 10 years but apart most of that time, so they felt like newlyweds, as far as Ricky and Lucy were concerned, they only got together every Monday night, LOL! YES, they did seem and act like newlyweds, all the time.

You know C I was thinking that-I'll never forget when Lucy told Peggy that Ricky was in his 30's and I thought,

NO WAY-lol

'

Maybe that is why it took so long for the Ricardos to have a baby, if they only did it on Monday nights.

Archived