And we thought believing the joke contract was bad...

Brock

Brace Yourself. I really hope this joke doesn't become part of the Vivian Vance mythology for future generations:

With Charlie Sheen's very public meltdown happening during the filming of the latest season of 'Two and a Half Men,' David Letterman was curious if co-star Jon Cryer or anyone else on the show saw any of this coming. On 'Late Show,' Cryer said nobody did.

"This has never happened before," Cryer said. There was no template for a star going what appeared to be crazy while starring in a popular show before.

"It wasn't like, 'Back in 1963 everybody remembers when Fred MacMurray went bats*** and started talking about freemason ninjas and stuff. He was crazy! And Vivian Vance started urinating on the set of 'Here's Lucy.''"

Cryer still considers himself good friends with Sheen, despite everything. "He called you names," Letterman reminded him. "He called you a troll or something."

"Yes," Cryer agreed. "As friends do."

http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/09/jon-cryer-charlie-sheen-implosion/

:marionstrong:

How unusual?! Don't know how/why he would bring up something like that or where/how he got that information. It's like something he just said randomly without thinking! :lucydisgust:

LOL - I've now got this image of Viv pissing behind the bleachers of Here's Lucy before her entrance :lucythrill:

It must have been done on the "Lucy Goes Hawaiian" episode. The bathrooms on the cruise ship set may have been out of order during rehearsals. Where does Jon Cryer manufacture this stuff? Does he own and watch the "Here's Lucy" DVDS? It is a nice plug for "Here's Lucy" and "Vivian Vance". :viv2:

I saw it, he was JOKING people! Dave put him on the spot -- although a quite expected spot, to be sure! -- asking him about Sheen. It was funny in context and you could tell he was a bit nervous, worried trying to toe the line of being funny but not saying anything really rude or mean about the man. :D

I saw it, he was JOKING people! Dave put him on the spot -- although a quite expected spot, to be sure! -- asking him about Sheen. It was funny in context and you could tell he was a bit nervous, worried trying to toe the line of being funny but not saying anything really rude or mean about the man. :D

JC yes, of course he was J O K I N G , i can't stand the guy or his political views but he picked obvious icons and joked about them, that's all. I'm glad he picked Viv instead of Lucy, guess he was afraid there too of picking on too big an icon.

Archived