Other Names For Ethel Mertz

Brock you and I have GOT to stop postingattheexactsametime meeting like this! :marionstrong: My "thanks" was for "Viv's" post. But yours was OK too! :lucythrill:

LOL!!!

My Dungaree Doll

"I just ASKED, Honeybunch! :( "

Cute Young Chick!

Francis (as in the Mule)

An Ad for a Trip Around the World

"Loving Cup", I think -- after Fred shockingly suggests that Ethel ride the subway in her BLUE JEANS!

Now I can almost hear Fred saying that...but it's not from "Loving Cup". I just watched the scene to be sure. Ethel balks at the suggestion by Lucy that she doesn't need to change out of her jeans to ride the subway. Now we've got to find out where that line comes from! :lucysmirk:

Now I can almost hear Fred saying that...but it's not from "Loving Cup". I just watched the scene to be sure. Ethel balks at the suggestion by Lucy that she doesn't need to change out of her jeans to ride the subway. Now we've got to find out where that line comes from! :lucysmirk:

It is in an earlier scene when Lucy is showing her new dress. Ethel was beginning to harp about Fred not buying her any new dresses. I believe that Fred was attempting to choked up a compliment to stop Ethel from talking about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived