THE LUCY SHOW - Season 5 - December 6, 2011

mark bale

Do what I did, and politely request it on CBS Home Entertainment's Facebook page.

Who cares about politeness, we want the damned thing and we want it now, LOL! How else are they gonna sell shows that are already OUT for almost no money on cheap public domain releases all over the place?

Sounds wonderful! I have a feeling in my waters that Lucy In London WILL be an extra seeing as though they are making us wait until December.................they are making us hang on............God I can't WAIT to get a glimpse of the cover art and see it say "BONUS LUCY IN LONDON SPECIAL INCLUDED"!!!!!!! What a treat!!!!! :lucysmirk::lucyhehe::lucyhaha:

Sounds wonderful! I have a feeling in my waters that Lucy In London WILL be an extra seeing as though they are making us wait until December.................they are making us hang on............God I can't WAIT to get a glimpse of the cover art and see it say "BONUS LUCY IN LONDON SPECIAL INCLUDED"!!!!!!! What a treat!!!!! :lucysmirk::lucyhehe::lucyhaha:

I'm kind of thinking that too. Seeing that seasons 2-4 all came out within 9 months of each other but then there's 8 months until season 5, you have to think they're planning to do it right and get LIL on there where it belongs.

As far as this being the season with the episodes in public domain, well the hard-core Lucy fans will be excited to see the episodes restored, and unedited!

Archived